FREE GROUND SHIPPING on our USA MADE Biodegradable Dog Waste PoopBags!
- Made in the USA, keeping Americans employed!
- 100% biodegradable dog waste bags
- Meets the ASTM D6400 specification for biodegradability
- Meets California product claim requirements for biodegradability (as well as all 50 states)
- Tested to ensure it is shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels
- Will decompose at a similar rate as an apple with no large plastic fragments remaining
- No chemical additives to enhance decomposition (degrade naturally when exposed to the earth’s elements & micro-organisms in the soil)
- They “breathe,” allowing heat & moisture to escape or evaporate, reducing bacterial build-up & waste odor
- Will decompose:
- In a commercial composting environment between 60 & 90 days after use
- In a natural setting at an extended rate comparable to other naturally biodegradable materials, such as paper, leaves & food waste
- In an “open” or “turned” landfill, they will decompose at a rate similar to other biodegradable materials in the same setting
- Super thick (.95 mil) for puncture resistance
- Each bag measures 8” wide x 12” long
- Each box contains 50 individually folded bags
- Silky smooth feel
- Made from renewable resources such as corn
- Packaging features:
- 100% recycled
- 70% post consumer waste content
- Converted into a box with 100% wind power
- FSC Certified
- Tissue box dispenser with tear strip at the top so you can pull the bags out easily
Most plastic dog waste bags are manufactured from petroleum, which is non-renewable & takes thousands of years to break down. That’s just WRONG in our book.
We like the fact that PoopBags is committed to supporting the US economy & reducing our dog’s carbon pawprints. PoopBags fit into our business model because they are made in the USA & Eco-Friendly. It’s a win-win!
To help the carbon footprint low from the human side, we’re offering these bags in larger quantities in an effort to save gas & pollution from delivery trucks. It’s “trickle down poop-nomics.”
Calculate using two bags per day per dog, select from these quantities:
- 12 Units (600 bags)
- 24 Units (1200 bags)
- 36 Units (1800 bags)
- 60 Units (3000 bags)
Dog walkers, multiple dog families, rescue, foster & adoption groups, doggie day care facilities, dog training facilities, kennel clubs, take-your-dog-to-work employers & dog parks should buy these in quantity. Get your friends & family to combine an order & save. They’re compact, easy to store in a small space & good for Mother Earth.
Give a hoot! Don’t pollute! Order today & we’ll SHIP YOUR ORDER FREE because you're a fiscally & socially responsible customer.