FREE GROUND SHIPPING on our beautiful Turquoise Horse Healing Stone/Bridle Charm. Horse accessories and bridle charms are hard to find. When you find one that offers healing properties, that’s a real find!
Whether you love it for its metaphysical properties or just for its sheer, stunning beauty, you’ll love it even more when you or your horse are wearing it!
ABOUT HEALING STONES:
- Crystal & gem healing is an art & practice being rediscovered by many people daily. You see crystals hanging from car mirrors & you hear stories of why people select certain stones to wear because of physical ailments.
- It’s all about the belief that gems & crystals absorb healing powers from the earth’s energy. Each absorbs different energy, thus making each stone unique in its’ selection.
- Turquoise is considered a “master healer” stone that:
- Guards against physical ailments of the muscular/skeletal, immune, waste and respiratory systems
- Protects against environmental pollutants
- Improves absorption of nutrients
- Assists in tissue regeneration
- Strengthens anatomy
- Is good for eye disorders
- Used by those seeking healing of the spirit & soul
- An absorber of “negativity”
- Helps to ground the wandering wayward spirit
- Strengthens & calms the mind & body
- Is associated with good luck, love & loyalty
OUR TURQUOISE HORSE HEALING STONE BRIDLE CHARM ACCESSORY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Substantial silver-toned metal clip
- Can be affixed to bridles, halters, throat latch, breast collars, under girth, or hung on saddles or stall doors
- Can also be affixed to zipper pulls, belt loops, purses, briefcases, cell phones or used as a key chain
- Got a motorcycle? Clip one to the saddlebags of that Iron Horse!
- Beautiful chunks of turquoise measure 1.5-2 inches long
- Due to the uniqueness of stone, no two are exactly alike
- Silver-toned horse shoe dangles above turquoise stone for added interest
- Silver-toned rondel embellishments on top & bottom of stone for added decoration
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth & buff dry; never soak in water or use harsh chemicals
- Also available with Swarovski Crystal embellishments; see our other listing
Legend in the 13th century claims Turquoise was thought to protect the wearer from falling. Now there’s a reason to wear this in itself! It's essential bridle wear and rider wear!
For your horse or yourself, the benefits for each of you are obvious. Buy two so you & your horse have matching charms & all the benefits of the associated healing powers! Even if you don’t buy it for the healing powers, buy it for its beauty!
As one of our customers pointed out, these make THOUGHTFUL GIFTS FOR SOMEONE WHO'S LOST THEIR HORSE. After all, it's a "healing stone."
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the Lower 48, so order today!
DISCLAIMER: This stone is not a substitute for the advice of a trained physician or veterinarian & is not meant to prescribe the use of any product or technique as a form of treatment for physical or medical problems. Seek medical attention or you or your pet for all medical conditions.